Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care
The 90 Credit IQ Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Health and Social Care is a knowledge only qualification aimed at the following:
- Individuals with interest in health and social care
- Individuals who intend to work within a health and social care setting
- Individuals who are currently working within a health and social care setting
- Individuals unable to adhere to the demands of a competency-based health and social care apprenticeship.
The qualification content is applicable to a wide variety of health and social care job roles, including but not limited to; residential settings, primary care environments, day services, personal assistance and domiciliary services. It provides learners with formal recognition of their health and social care knowledge.
- Mandatory units
- 70 credits must be achieved from all seven necessary units
- Optional units
- 720 credits must be obtained from this group